2.18.2007

Some things to think about ...

I subscribe to Real Simple (if you've never perused this particular magazine, I suggest you pick up a copy ... it's great!) and they feature a reader every month. They have several questions that they pose to the chosen reader. Some of them are silly, but some of them really make you stop and think. So, I thought I would share some of them with everyone.

What is your motto?
What makes you laugh?
High road or Low road?
What's the one thing you'll never understand?
What's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you?
What surprises you most about your adult life?
What's your favorite place in the world?
Biggest waste of time?
My life would be simpler if ...
The big decision I'm currently wrestling with is ...
If I knew then what I know now ...

1 comment:

Heather Mangan said...

For you, Christie ;)

What is your motto? In the end everything is ok. If it's not ok, then it's no end.

What makes you laugh? When someone makes light of a situtation using ironies.

High road or Low road? Whatever makes me this happiest.

What's the one thing you'll never understand? The stock market.

What's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you? That I do a good job of hiding my wings.

What surprises you most about your adult life? How shallow and close minded people can be.

What's your favorite place in the world? In the middle of the Missouri River.

Biggest waste of time? Celebrity gossip (although I tend to participate in it from time to time).

My life would be simpler if I was more organized.

The big decision I'm currently wrestling with is what the heck I will do come May 5.

If I knew then what I know now I wouldn't have worried so much about how life will turn out.