9.26.2007

Best Anniversary Ever!

Happy Anniversary!

Dustin and me with Don and Shelly

Now that's how you pack and haul your coolers (if you don't mind the horrible scraping noise when you bottom out)!

Our tailgating crew

Pretty sure Dustin was in heaven at this point!

Arrowhead baby!

Okay, so it was our first anniversary. But still. It was awesome! We headed down to Kansas City Saturday morning and stayed with Don and Shelly (my uncle and aunt). We went to a fun Mexican restaurant/bar Saturday night and Sunday we went to Arrowhead. The Chiefs beat the Vikings (it was there home opener to boot) and we had such a great time. A bunch of Don and Shelly's friends came out too ... I've met some before, but it was Dustin's first time meeting most everyone. You know how people say that Disneyland is the happiest place on earth (or something like that)? Well, they're wrong. Or they have never been to Arrowhead.

1 comment:

mrswade said...

Too funny. I'm not sure I'd have let the cheerleaders near my hubby. He might have had a heart attack!