10.18.2007

Time for a change

I cut my hair. And I didn't even cry. The last time I cut my hair, I donated it to Locks of Love. And I cried like a baby. This time around I only cut 8 inches (yeah, only), so I wasn't able to donate it. I absolutely love it! I'm not quite sure if I'll end up growing it out again (which is what I usually do when I get an urge to cut it off), but for now I'm loving it like this and it just might stick. The gal that cuts my hair was none too pleased with me. She has always loved my hair and wished that she had it. She made it a point to sweep all the hair in a pile on the floor so I could see what I had done, but she also knew that it would look great which is why she agreed to do it. She flat out told me she will never cut my hair if she doesn't like the way I want to cut it. That's probably why I love going to her so much. I never have to worry about her getting "scissor happy"!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to tell you on Saturday night...but I LOVE your new haircut!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't know why it came through anonymous, but this is Anne....oops

cmb said...

Thanks Anne!