12.22.2007

Christmas Baking

Busy, busy

Allie attempting to help

Allie was really interested in the divinity-making process (I believe this was round two for the divinity and Shelly jumped in to help)!

Mom, Aunt Jan (left) and Aunt Louise (right) putting the finishing touches on the goodies

Christmas baking has been a family tradition for as long as I can remember. I started tagging along to help a few years ago. I think it might have been shortly after Mike and Louise moved to England. I'm not much help, I only made one thing this year and it simply required that I melt some white chocolate chips and add cheerios and fruit. After that, I chased Allie around and entertained with some Christmas music on the piano. But it's still fun. We'll bring all the goodies to our Christmas gathering in Sioux Falls tomorrow and we shipped a box to Grandma and Grandpa in Texas. They should get it Christmas Eve, so they'll have goodies to enjoy on Christmas as well.

No comments: