3.02.2008

Good Times

This weekend was pretty uneventful. Dustin and I went out for supper at Cubby's Friday night where we ran into my parents and a bunch of people my mom works with. We went to Sioux Falls Saturday afternoon and wandered around the mall for a couple hours. Pretty pointless ... I was looking for something specific, but I can never find what I'm looking for. I need to just go sometime with nothing in mind. After the mall, Dustin wanted to go to the Last Stop CD Shop. And we found Super Mario Brothers/Duck Hunt!!

When Dustin's parents moved, we did the cleaning out of Dustin's things and brought home his Nintendo and Super Nintendo. We don't have many games for either, but we do have Mario World and Mario Kart for Super Nintendo. Anyway, my sister was equally stoked about our find, so I went over to her house last night and we played Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario Bros. 2 all night! It was awesome!

Don't worry, we both realize that we're kind of lame. But I know you are all jealous, you can admit it.

1 comment:

mrswade said...

I'm in for a gaming night. Such fun! And can't wait to hear what you were looking for!