4.14.2008

Most Anticipated Post Ever!

Many of you visitors to my little piece of blog real estate have already heard the good news and you have been waiting patiently for me to post. Well, here it is ...

Dustin and I are having a baby!

I'm about 13 weeks along and my due date is October 18th. So far, things have been going well. I haven't been sick, although I do battle with nausea every once in a while. I don't have it near as bad as my sister did, so I try really hard not to complain! We'll be sure to keep everyone updated as things progress!

2 comments:

mrswade said...

So happy the word is finally out. I'm very excited. Can't wait to hear more about it.

Heather Mangan said...

I have only been waiting like two months for this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH! Now, I just need to see you.