5.08.2008

May Book Group

So, if anyone pays attention to "What I'm Reading" you might have noticed that the picture hasn't changed in a while. This would be the time of year that my reading takes a direct hit, as I find myself with a million things to do. Needless to say, I haven't quite finished the book from last month. For the month of May, I'm supposed to be reading The Kite Runner.


Luckily I have already read this book (and I highly recommend it ... you should also read A Thousand Splendid Suns). It is my turn to host though and book group is a week from tonight. I need to figure out what I will serve. We try to have foods that relate to what we just read, so I'm looking for Afghani dishes. I'm hoping to find Naan, which is quite popular throughout the book, but I'm not really sure about anything else. If anyone has any ideas please let me know!

No comments: