6.02.2008

The Weekend

This weekend started off great. We went over to my grandparents new house Friday night and helped them move some stuff and went back on Saturday to help move the rest. It was a great day for moving ... and I probably say this because I didn't have to do much! I unpacked some stuff and Randy came over with Allie in the afternoon so I just chased her around.

Then Saturday night I went to Sex and the City with my friend Lucy. It was amazing. I cannot wait for the movie to be available on DVD. Thanks again for going with me Lucy! And Dustin thanks you too ... Ha!!

Saturday also marked the halfway point of my pregnancy. So exciting!

Sunday was not so good. About a half hour after I woke up, I got sick. I had a brief period where I thought I was getting better and then it got bad again. The last bout of vomiting gave me a bloody nose, so we called Ask-a-Nurse. Upon her recommendation, and the recommendation of my parents and sister, we went to the emergency room. Now, normally I would have toughed it out. But when you're pregnant it's not just about you. Got to the ER and they gave me some anti-nausea medicine and an iv to get me hydrated. We hung out there for about an hour or so and then went home. I felt better than I did before we went, but I still felt like crap. On doctors orders, I'm home resting today. I feel much better though. Just tired and sore. I'm on the BRAT diet and it's going well. I'm just anxious to get back to normal.

No comments: