8.10.2008

Getting Ready for Baby

I am now 30 weeks (only 10 more to go), so Dustin and I thought that we should at least do something to let people know that we are preparing for this baby! We headed out on Saturday and got ourselves this nursery set. Grandma and Grandpa Beringer (aka Jeff and Cindy) helped us with this little purchase ... Thank you so much!!

Dustin and I are quite the furniture-assembling team. We have a nifty little system in place, so this took no time at all. And we didn't have any arguments either! :)

Dustin hard at work with the dresser. I helped with the drawers!

Crib is almost finished!

Here's the dresser ... now we finally have a place for all the clothes that Jeff and Cindy have sent us!!

The finished nursery set

The next step is to buy the bedding set that I've had my eye on for quite some time. Then Mom is going to help paint (at least I hope you are Mom!). I cannot wait to get rid of that awful striping!

No comments: