5.23.2009

Updated Landscaping

Mom and I met up this afternoon and headed to Medary Acres Greenhouse and Lowe's. I needed some new annuals for the front of the house and wanted to find some stuff for the patio. She helped me get everything planted (mostly because I don't have a clue when it comes to plants, flowers, etc) and now we're ready for another summer! Thanks mom!!

I had impatiens here last year ... this year, begonias

My shrub from last year didn't make it, so we're trying this one (can't remember what it is, but it's one of mom's favorites)

Some New Guinea impatiens for the patio

More impatiens and next to that ... hopefully a head of lettuce! A seed paper came in my Kraft Foods magazine, so we're giving it a try.

A lovely petunia-like flower for the patio table.

No comments: