3.18.2012

Carnival!

The Tehlula Lee Foundation had their 2nd Annual Under The Big Top Carnival yesterday.

 There was a great turnout, although not as big as last year, and I think everyone had a great time. There were fun prizes for the kids and a raffle with some awesome items. Nichole won, I did not. But she was nice enough to share with me ... she kept the SDSU water bottle and gave me the SDSU t-shirt!

Rough estimate of money raised yesterday ... $2,500!

Thank you to the Tehlula Lee Foundation for hosting such a wonderful event and thank you to everyone that went and made it such a success!

 Bean Bag Toss


 Fishing Pond



 Elephant Stomp


 Shooting Hoops

 Lion Tamer





I think Preston, and Allie and Turner, had the most fun on these last two. With unlimited access (for two dollars), they spent the most time here. At one point, Preston came up to me while I was selling tickets dripping in sweat.

No comments: