3.11.2012

ROAR

We took Preston and Lilli Jo to see the dinosaurs yesterday at the zoo in Sioux Falls and Dustin's parents met us there. 










Preston loved the dinosaurs, just as I thought he would. They moved and roared, just like Mama and baby T-Rex at the Children's Museum, only on a much smaller scale. Preston got some good roars in too!

The weather was perfect so we decided to check out all the other animals too.


 The tigers (Preston still calls them lions, to him they're all the same I think).
We had to circle back and see them again before we left. When we did, all three were out playing with each other. Running, jumping on each other, trying to climb the trees. It was so cool to watch. And of course, I was so caught up in it I forgot to take any pictures. Preston got a kick out of it!

 Mama rhino and her baby


 Checking out the giraffes. I think there were a couple babies there too.


These monkeys were a hoot. They were swinging and playing and every single kid and adult watching them couldn't stop giggling!

After the zoo, we headed to Buffalo Wild Wings. I had never been there before and since Brookings is getting one, I had to see what all the fuss is about. I'm hooked and cannot wait for them to open!!

We buzzed by the mall and did some quick shopping (Easter outfits for the kids) as well. All in all, it was a GREAT day. We were so glad that Jeff and Cindy were able to come up and meet us. It's so nice having them back home so we can do these little get-togethers.  :)

No comments: