7.19.2012

Mom's 50th Birthday Bash!

Last Friday night we celebrated my Mom's 50th birthday, along with her co-worker, Darius.
Mom and Darius met about 5 years ago and soon discovered that they shared a birthday. Not only were they born on the same day (July 11), they were born in the same year. Mom, here in Brookings, and Darius, in Zielona Gora, Poland (approximately 5,750 miles away).

The guests of honor

The birthday girl

Excellent music, courtesy of The Panhandle Ramblers

Great friends and family


 What's so funny, you ask?

100!

This girl's ready to party!

A father-daughter moment

The Bjerkes

My sister and me with our Dad

 Nichole and me with Mom

I think these two are always up to trouble

 I love this picture!

My Mom and Aunt Shelly at the end of the night. 50 and absolutely fabulous!

Happy Birthday, Mom!!
We hope you had a wonderful birthday and a great night!

No comments: