8.05.2012

Tie-Dye Cuties!





Ever since Preston was born, I've purchased a piece of tie-dye apparel for him at the Brookings Summer Arts Festival. So this year I had to get something for Lilli Jo too. I found this dress and realized that it perfectly matched a tank top that I bought Preston last year. I didn't buy anything for Preston this year as I got him two shirts last year that still fit.

As you can see, Lilli Jo loves having her picture taken. Preston ... not so much. I have to take the picture when he's not really paying attention (as seen above on the chair) and when he is paying attention, I get the look that you see in the picture on the couch. He tries to hide when I have the camera pointed at him. The minute I put the camera away he begs for me to take his picture. Gotta love indecisve toddlers. :)

No comments: