3.31.2013

Dustin's New Truck

Everyone's heard the story by now ...
 
Dustin's truck got hit about a month ago, in the middle of the night. I'm still trying to figure out how none of us were woken up by it.
 
Here's Dustin's truck after the accident.

 
After about a week, we got her insurance information. We then had to wait another week or so to find out if she actually had insurance.
 
She didn't.
 
So we started the process with our insurance company.
An adjuster came out and decided to total the truck.
The whole process moved very quickly, which was nice considering we had been dealing with all this for a month.
 
Dustin and I had gone last weekend to test drive a truck and everything fell into place with insurance and our loan officer to get the truck we had checked out.  :)
 
 
Dustin loves it and so do I!
Now we wait to see what transpires ... our inurance company is seeking damages/our deductible.
I'm not holding my breath.

No comments: