10.15.2013

Preston is 5!!

 
Happy 5th Birthday, Preston James!!
 
I'm kind of in shock that Preston is already 5 years old. Forgive me while I embrace the cliché, but time really has flown by. Sure, I miss the days when Preston was a baby but I've been able to watch him grow into this amazing boy. I certainly don't want to rush things, but every day I look forward to watching him grow more and more.
 
He's smart, so smart. He's funny. He's imaginative and creative. He has a flare for the dramatics (I don't want to admit it's from me, but I think we all know it is). He gets in trouble. A lot. He picks on his sister and in the next breath, is so sweet to her.
 
This little boy made me a mom and he stole my heart from day one. I am so very blessed to call him my son and I love him. To the moon and back. So much more than he will ever know.





 
Dustin and I got Preston his very own tablet. He was SO excited.
Now it's a battle of limiting screen time.  :)
 
 

 
We took Preston to Taco John's for his birthday supper. We went there on a field trip last year with school and ever since, he LOVES tacos. Which is fine with us. Taco night has become quite popular at our house.
 
His birthday party is Saturday at the bowling alley. 
We can't wait to celebrate this little man with our family and friends!! 

No comments: