5.13.2014

Just Because




I took these photos on Saturday, the day before Mother's Day.
I was blessed the day Preston was born and I became a mother and then again when Lillian was born.
I can't even explain how much I love these two.

They can be the best of friends, thick as thieves... and then the next minute they are fighting and pestering each other.

I'm reminded of my relationship with my sister as I watch Preston and Lilli. I don't know that we ever got along, until I went away to Basic Training. Now, Nichole and I talk every single day and she's my best friend.

I hope that Preston and Lilli have that kind of relationship. I hope they will always be there for each other and that they love each other fiercely.

I'm a bit late on this one, but Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful examples of motherhood in my life.

No comments: