8.07.2014

Lillian is 3!!!!


Happy 3rd Birthday, Lillian JoAnne!!



A special treat of chocolate donuts with sprinkles for breakfast.
I came out and she said to me, "Say happy birthday to me!"
What a goofball.




A special, little present from Mom & Dad - a Disney princess purse, that her dad picked out himself.
She LOVED it!


This little girl, let me tell you... 
she's a little diva,
insists on being babied - though denies to the end that she's a baby,
is ALL girl - loves her dresses, anything pink,
can throw a tantrum like no other,
drives me crazy some days...

But I wouldn't trade one single bit of it.

It's nearly impossible to imagine what my life was like before she was a part of it and I can't possibly imagine a life without her. There aren't enough words to describe how much I love her.

Happy birthday, baby girl!!

No comments: