8.26.2007

Finally ...

A weekend off. I think this was the first weekend that we haven't had anything going on since we moved into our house.

Yesterday started with family pictures at Melby's, followed by a jewelry party in Bruce that my aunt hosted. Then off to Lowe's with my mom and grandma to pick out paint for grandma's kitchen. Once I got home I had to pick up apples so Dustin could mow the lawn. Then my friend Jessica came over last night with her son Camden. She finally moved back home ... yay! Oh yeah, I also finished Harry Potter! It was excellent!

Today I got my piano/library room cleaned and organized and Dustin took care of the basement. Finally, a place for everything and everything in it's place! Nichole and Allie came over this afternoon and we watched Allie while Nichole and Randy went to a movie. My parents stopped by tonight to drop off another set of curtains for us (it just didn't seem complete with only the one set on our huge window). Now, I think I'm going to go to bed.

For not having anything going on it sure was a busy weekend!

No comments: