8.20.2007



We've been in our house for about two months now and I finally found curtains and an area rug! My sister and I spent an entire day in Sioux Falls about a month ago or so and couldn't find anything. Saturday we took my Mom to Sioux Falls for Mother's Day (yeah, we're a little behind) and she managed to find this rug and these curtains for me. Unbelievable! I absolutely love them and now our living room actually looks, and feels, like a living room.

On a side note, if you're looking for a place to eat in Sioux Falls, check out Sanaa's. It's downtown on 8th Street and they serve Mediterranean food. It was pretty good.

1 comment:

mrswade said...

I like the curtains. They're very nice. I'm not usually much of a curtains person, but those are really nice. And your house is super cute. I love the red wall!