9.20.2007

Must ... finish ... book ...

I've been frantically trying to finish reading The Time Traveler's Wife. I was under the impression that book group was next week. It was tonight. I didn't get the book finished and I ended up having to work late, so I didn't make it. I was really looking forward to it too. Oh well. I will have the next book finished in time! I did finish The Memory Keeper's Daughter and it was excellent. I highly recommend it. I have a long trip ahead of me this weekend, so I know I will finish my other book and then I'll have to decide what I'll read next. I seem to be devouring books lately. I love it!

2 comments:

Shel said...

Hey -

Have you read "The Pact" by Jodi Picoult?

Shel

mrswade said...

You and me both! But I've kind of stagnated on the one I'm in right now. I don't know if that's because it's non-fiction and sort of technical, or if it's because my time to read has been reduced. Either way, I'm hoping to get some reading done this weekend. Right, like that's going to happen!