5.19.2008

Random

Let's see ... hosted book group last Thursday and made my weird food. It wasn't bad, but it certainly wasn't great! I don't know that I'll make it again, but at least I can say that I made some Afghanistan food to go with the book. Ha!

Did some yard work this weekend and I've decided that I need some plants or flowers or something on my patio. I have to find things that won't mind if I forget about them ... I have a tendency to kill any type of flower or plant I come in contact with. Mom, this is where you come in. We might have to hit up Medary Acres or something this next weekend.

Went out to Jessica and Josh's Saturday night for supper. It's always so nice to go out there and just hang out. We had a very informal supper (and discovered that we both like grilled cabbage) and then had a fire and listened to the coyotes. It's so peaceful out there.

Just realized today that RibFest is next weekend. I'm not quite sure how summer managed to sneak up on me, but I'm sure glad it did. Mom pointed out that it's been so chilly lately that it's hard to believe summer is on it's way. Also realized that I don't have to work a week from today. Good to know ... I probably would have went to work. ;-)

I ordered a couple new books from my book club (Doubleday) and they arrived today. Yay! Except I realized that I already own one of the books that I purchased. I must have really liked it! I know exactly how it happened. James Patterson has a new women's murder club book and I thought I ordered that one. I didn't. Oh well.

I think that's about it. Not much else is going on. I've had a couple doctor's appointments and everything is going great. We go again in June and I've been told that we'll have another ultrasound. Dustin and I purchased a new printer for our computer and it's also a copier/scanner, so I'll be able to share the ultrasound with everyone!!

2 comments:

mrswade said...

I really liked the afghani food. You're too hard on yourself!

cmb said...

You're too kind!