12.10.2008

Happy Holidays!

Last Friday night, Dustin and I went to my holiday party and then last night we went out for supper with his co-workers. Mom and Dad took the grandkids to see Santa while we were at my party ... I'm anxiously awaiting pictures!

Then on Saturday Mom and I went to the Gallery of Gifts, albeit a little late (they were packing up when we got there). We got there late because we had to drop off my wedding dress at Kristen's. She's going to incorporate parts of my dress into Preston's suit for his baptism. I think she's going to make a blanket out of my dress too. Then it was of to Shade Vineyard for their annual Christmas gathering that they have. Preston got to see Santa there as well. We got something quite special there, but I'm saving that for later.

Next up is the kids holiday party for work, which is this Saturday. Pretty sure I'm going to go and get some more pictures of Preston with Santa. Might as well go as much as I can before he's terrified of the guy!

I go back to work next week. I haven't decided how I feel about that. While I'm anxious to be among adults again, it's hard to imagine not being with Preston all day, every day. But we have a great daycare provider, so I'm not worried about that.

No comments: