11.13.2007

On the mend

After a reaction to my antibiotics last week (which left me itchy from head to toe), I think I'm finally on the mend. I'm back at work and things seem to be going well. Although I miss my afternoon naps, I'm glad to finally be out and about. My leg is not completely healed yet, but I would imagine that it will be 100% sometime this week. More like I'm hoping it will be 100%. I'm ready to be done with this whole ordeal.
My reaction cleared up just in time for me to attend, and play piano for, my friend Kirby's wedding. There were several moments when I wondered if I would be able to make it at all and I really did not want to have Kirby scrambling to find a pianist the week of her wedding. But the universe decided it didn't hate me that much after all and I was able to make it. The music went off without a hitch and her wedding was beautiful. I think I may be able to retire from playing at weddings now!

No comments: